Weight loss is something with which millions of people struggle. As you know, your weight doesn’t just contribute to your physical appearance. Your weight and the amount of fat in your body can help or hurt your body by contributing to either a healthy physique or lead to medical issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease. Weight loss is not just about restricting calories, which is what most people try to do. Weight loss is really about correcting your nutrition, managing your stress, and for some, working with or around chronic diseases and medical conditions.
FREE Weight Management Consultations
New Patient Weight Loss one-on-one consultations are offered in both our Seymour and Greensburg offices. Call to set up a consultation appointment today!
You MUST schedule an appointment for a consultation.
- Each consultation is one-on-one.
- If you can not make your scheduled consult, please be courteous and cancel your appointment 24 hours before or as soon as possible – this could allow someone else to come in your spot
- Includes a discussion of medical history, weight loss/gain journey, and your weight loss goals
- Assessment of daily and lifestyle routines and habits
- Review of the Health Centered Medical Weight Loss Program (customized to the individual patient’s needs)
- Determination of if you are a candidate for the program.
- You will have the option of starting the LipoTropic Injections the day of your consult