Prescription Protocol and Refill Line - Pain Management
- All prescription refills will be available at your pharmacy or at Health Centered Spine and Wellness one day prior to your due date, providing the request was received one week prior to the due date.
- Prescriptions will be available the business day prior to weekend or holiday due dates.
- Refill requests cannot be accepted on weekend, holidays, or after hours.
- All appointments must be kept in order to continue to receive prescriptions.
- If narcotics are prescribed, the law states your practitioner must see you at least once every 3 months.
- NOTE: if 3 months prescribed appointments are missed, you will be discharged.
To Request a Scheduled II Prescription
Examples: Actiq, Avinza, Fentanyl Patches, Fentora, Dilaudid, Duragestic Patches, Kadian, Methadone, Morphone SR, Morphine IR, MS Contin, Opana, Opana ER, Oramorph, Oxycontin, Oxy IR, percocet, Hydrocodone, Norco, Lortab, and Vicodin.
- Call Health Centered Spine and Wellness for your medication refill. Please leave a message as nursing staff may be assisting another patient or processing a prescription.
- Request the refill at least one week before the prescription is due. Failure to call in advance may result in delay.
- Pick up your prescription at Health Centered Spine and Wellness and take it to your pharmacy.
- Bring current picture identification with you
- In order for someone else to pick up your prescription, the individual will need the following 3 items every time he or she picks up a prescription for you:
- Your Current picture identification.
- A current picture identification of the person picking up the prescription.
- A note dated and signed by you giving the individual permission to pick up your prescription.
We encourage you to pick up your own prescriptions.