Meet our Wellness Team Members!
Get to know Lien!
Lien McDonald - Certified Massage Therapist
1. Hometown: Seymour, Indiana
2. College: Alternatives for Health
3. Hobbies: I love playing volleyball, working in my garden, and doing any outdoors activities!
4. Pets: I have two dogs, JoJo, a poodle, and Link, a shih tzu!
5. Favorite Thing about HCSW: I really look forward to seeing my patients and interacting with them. It's important to me that they know that I'm here to help them feel better!
6. When did you start at HCSW: January 2012
Get to know Kim!
Kim Perry - Certified Massage Therapist
1. Hometown: North Vernon, Indiana
2. College: Cortiva Massage Institute, St. Pete, Florida
3. Hobbies: I love to go swimming and camping. I also really love traveling and shopping at flea markets along the way!
4. Pets: I have one dog, Bella, a lab.
5. Favorite Thing about HCSW: Everyone at HCSW is like family to me! I also love the relationships I have made with our clients!
Get to know Paige!
Paige Tormoehlen - Certified Massage Therapist
1. Hometown: Seymour, Indiana, but currently living in Scottsburg
2. College: University of Southern Indiana and Ivy Tech, Sellersburg
3. Hobbies: I love finding old vintage and antique items and repurposing them to use as decorations in our house!
4. Pets: I have a super cute golden doodle named Brewster.
5. Favorite Thing about HCSW: I love getting to know our patients, especially the ones that see my on a regular basis. Helping them feel better is the best part of my job!